Cedar Syrup with eglantine — your assistant in the fight against prostration, irritability, improper metabolism and diseases of the kidneys and bladder.
Regular consumption of syrups from Cedar Syrup range improves body defenses, fortifies the immune, nervous, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems.
Syrup composition contains aqueous extract of cedar needles mainly comprising polysaccharides and flavonoids. Polysaccharides serve as building material to strengthen the blood vessels, renew and form cellular membrane walls in all the body tissues (including nervous tissues).
According to Ekaterinburg scientists, regular consumption of aqueous extract of cedar needles contained in syrups:
- causes a tendency to chromosome structure restoration,
- improves the blood composition,
- enhances the body resistance to virus and bacterial infections,
- regulates functioning of gastrointestinal tract (in the case of pains and spasms such as intestinal pains, colics, intestine bloat, epigastric burning, gastric indigestion, hiccup),
- promotes immunity improvement and nervous system stabilization.
Cedar Syrup with eglantine not only gives pleasant taste and aroma, but also is an additional source of vitamins, macro- and microelements for human beings.
Eglantine / Rosa canina:
- stimulates metabolic processes, function of internal secretion glands and hematopoietic organs,
- improves body resistance to adverse environmental effects (cold-related and infectious diseases),
- produces an anti-sclerotic, antimicrobial, sedative, hemostyptic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, choleretic action, sustains a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Eglantine сontains a complex of vitamins and other biologically active substances, it promotes readaptation to work after mental and physical strains.
Eglantine is very important as an additional source of iron in the case of deficit of this element. It enhances reduction-oxidation processes, intensifies the hormones synthesis, the enzymes activity and tissues turnover.