The most notable healing properties can be considered antimicrobial activity (antibiotic properties), and irritant.
Regular consumption of syrups from Cedar Syrup range improves body defenses, fortifies the immune, nervous, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems.
Syrup composition contains aqueous extract of cedar needles mainly comprising polysaccharides and flavonoids. Polysaccharides serve as building material to strengthen the blood vessels, renew and form cellular membrane walls in all the body tissues (including nervous tissues).
According to Ekaterinburg scientists, regular consumption of aqueous extract of cedar needles contained in syrups:
- causes a tendency to chromosome structure restoration,
- improves the blood composition,
- enhances the body resistance to virus and bacterial infections,
- regulates functioning of gastrointestinal tract (in the case of pains and spasms such as intestinal pains, colics, intestine bloat, epigastric burning, gastric indigestion, hiccup),
- promotes immunity improvement and nervous system stabilization.
Honey is a valuable complex of nutrient elements that are essential for a human body. Syrup is very beneficial for the heart, for optimum functioning of the human body and for satisfying its mineral elements requirement. Due to its sedative action it has a favorable impact on the nervous system without doing any harm whatsoever to the human body.
Natural honey is rich in microelemets, i.e., iron, copper, manganese, silicon, calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus and magnesium. Minor amounts of many of these substances are indispensable for normal functioning of a human body.